What is Cialis? This is a type of drug that helps in relaxing the muscles that are in the walls of blood vessels. Intake of this drug increases the flow of blood in certain areas of the body. As a drug, Cialis treats impotence (erectile dysfunction) also treats the symptoms of enlarged prostate biologically referred to as “benign prostate hypertrophy”. Cialis is at times referred to as tadalafil. Another brand of Cialis is the Adcirca, which is a type of drug that treats pulmonary arterial hypertensions. It is recommended never to take Adcirca and Cialis at the same time.
edonlinestores.net in Australia
Important information to consider.
Before taking Cialis, it is important to tell your doctor about the medicines you are currently taking as some medicines can have a negative effect when used with Cialis at the same time.
When using a nitrate drug such as nitroglycerin, for heart problems or chest pains do not take Cialis. Doing so may cause a sudden downfall in your blood pressure that may be very serious.
If you have a painful erection, or it lasts longer than 5 hours, it is important to contact a doctor for emergency attention.
What to consider before taking Cialis.
Before you think of taking Cialis, it is important first to inform your doctor if you have faced any of the following conditions:
1) If you have had stroke recently (in the past six months)
2) If you have had any heart attack recently. (within the last three months)
3) If you have any heart disease or any heart rhythm problem.
4) In case any chest pains.
5) In case, of any liver or kidney disease.
6) If you have any form of blood cell disorder such as leukemia, sickle cell anemia or multiple myelomas.
7) If you have a bleeding problem like hemophilia.
8) In case, you have stomach ulcers.
9) If you have a deformity of the penis that can be physically seen. Such as Peyronie’s disease
10) If you have an inherited condition of the eye such as ‘retinitis pigmentosa’.
11) If you have been advised not to have any sexual intercourse due to health related reason.
Some people have been affected by a sudden loss of their vision. These people have happened to be taking Viagra or other tadalafil-related drugs. However, it not so clear whether Cialis is responsible for the loss of vision. It is not known whether tadalafil passes into breast milk or if it has a side effect on a young baby.