Cialis is a drug used to treat a condition called erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is also known as impotence. Erectile dysfunction occurs only among men. Erectile dysfunction is present when a man cannot maintain or obtain an erection at any point in time, regardless if the occurrence is occasional or frequently. Men who cannot obtain an erection even when they are sexually stimulated are typically classified as having erectile dysfunction.
With taking Cialis, men are able to experience temporary relief from erectile dysfunction due to Cialis capability to improve the blood flow in the penis by relaxing the blood vessels
In order for an erection to be obtained, a sufficient amount of blood must be able to flow to the penis to encourage a hard, strong and long-lasting erection. Cialis will only work and seen to be effective if a man is sexually stimulated. If sexual stimulation is not present, the man will not observe the effectiveness of Cialis. To be safe from embarrassment, men should engage in foreplay with his partner to ensure that he is able to obtain an erection. Foreplay should not be any different than before being required to take Cialis. Sexual behavior is the same and the sexual partner will not be able to tell the difference. Cialis also helps with another disorder called benign prostatic hyperplasia. Benign prostatic hyperplasia is a condition of the urinary tract that is causes due to the prostate gland being bigger than normal due to aging.
The symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia are:
- problems urinating, urinating frequently throughout the night or feeling like the bladder is never able to be empty.
With Cialis, much like how it works with erectile dysfunction, the muscles and blood vessels are relaxed in and around the prostate and bladder which helps alleviate some of the symptoms experienced with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Cialis can be prescribed to treat both erectile dysfunction and benign prostatic hyperplasia or just one of the conditions on their own. Typically, Cialis is available only through a prescription from a health care provider. Cialis should only be taken by men, as it is not intended to be taken by women or anyone under the age of 18 years old.
Before taking Cialis, men should be aware that Cialis may not be a safe drug for them if they have or have experienced any of the following experiences:
- A man has experienced a heart attack or have problems with his blood vessels that would cause sex to be unsafe
- A man has been advised against putting undo strain on his heart, sexual intercourse may cause this type if strain
- Know heart problems such as irregular heartbeats and/or heart failure
- A man has suffered from a heart attack within the last couple of months of wanting to start taking Cialis
- Experienced a stroke anytime within the last 6 months prior to wanting to take Cialis
- Blood pressure is frequently irregular, such as often too high or too low and is a concern
- Vision loss due to optical disease or illness
- Use of recreational drugs on a regular basis or any inhalable drugs may counteract with Cialis
- Taking any drugs that contain nitrites or that are used to treat arterial hypertension
With the precautions and limited availability of Cialis due to the prescription based availability, more and more men are looking for alternative ways to obtain the drug. In Australia, men are able to access Cialis without a prescription and at a very affordable rate. Men have the flexibility to obtain the drug how they want, when they want and without any interference from any health care system stipulations. The consequences with this is that men will be taking their medical conditions in their own hands and could result in fatal results. Men experience great embarrassment with erectile dysfunction and thus will try to fix the problem in private especially if he is not approved to take the drug due to other health conditions.
Australia have no stipulation on who can produce and sell Cialis online through online pharmacies and in sex shops
This easy access allows for a market that is money driven and the consequences are not considered because suppliers are getting the money they want and men are able to achieve their sexual goals even if it is not in the safest manner.